Fulfill Your 2-Credit Substance Abuse and Opioid Addiction Requirement Today
CE Offering from RISNA: Empowering the Nurse's Role in the Medicinal Cannabis Movement
Welcome to RISNA online CE offerings. The following CE video is available.
- Go to Video below.
- Fill out the registration form.
- You will receive a confirmation page that contains a link to the video with a password. Click on the link to view the video.
- Watch the video – if you are not able to complete video in its entirety, you may come back to complete the video. Important Note: You will receive an email confirmation with the link to the video. You will need to save and use this link to open the video at a later date.
- When you complete the video, fill out the evaluation form (link to evaluation form is in the same email as the link to the video). When you complete and submit the evaluation form, you will receive a copy of your certificate via email. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your records.
Empowering the Nurse's Role in the Medicinal Cannabis Movement - REGISTER HERE
Presented by: Carey S. Clark, PhD, RN, AHN-BC, RYT
Learning Outcomes - As a result of this activity, the learners will:
- Become familiar with the human endocannabinoid system physiology.
- Have a basic understanding of how cannabis works in the body.
- Explore how the nursing process can be used to support medicinal cannabis patients.
- Reflect on cannabis prohibition’s historical, legal, and ethical implications.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Northeast Multistate Division is accredited approver by American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Criteria for Successful Completion
Attendees required to view pre-recorded CE video and evaluate the program by completing a program evaluation form. Attendees will be receiving 2.0 contact hours upon completion.
Conflict of Interest
This educational activity does not include any content that relates to the products and/or services of a commercial interest that would create a conflict of interest. No individuals in a position to control content for this activity has any relevant financial relationships to declare.
There is no commercial support being received for these CE offerings.